Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Celebritiy style recaptured...

Okay, I'm venturing out into something that is new and different for me. I've long admired some of the stylish clothing that some of the celebrities wear, and I've wondered if I could recapture their style. I thought to myself, this can be a new challenge for me. I will attempt to recapture some celebrities style, starting with this post and many others to follow.

I saw Kim Kardashian wearing the red and black body hugging dress, and I fell in love with the dress. I searched and inquired about how I could get this dress. I actually found a manufacture that had this dress. When I received the dress, and took it out the packaging, the dress was just beautiful. The top of the dress was made out of a black shear material with embroidered designing, the sleeves are also shear. The bottom of the dress was made out of red polyester stretchy material, also with embroidered designing (This dress is well made). Because this dress was described as a body con dress, and seemed to hug the body, I ordered this dress in a size 20/22. When I put the dress on, it was fitted, but was a bit of roomy, but it did hug my curves. I think because of the stretchy fabric that this dress is made of, I could definitely wear this dress in a 16/18, so, if you buy this dress you can definitely size down.

Accessories and shoes: shoes by Nine West (I've had for quite sometime). The gold jewelry worn with this dress is from my personal collection.

                                              
       
                 
 
If your interested in buying this dress. You can leave a message below this post, with your contact information. You can also send me a message either on Facebook, or by email.

















No comments:

Post a Comment