Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall has finally arrived...

I live in Central Florida where it can be in the 90's well into December. We Floridians don't always get to wear and enjoy our winter apparel. I've lived here in Central for a couple of years now, but still miss cooler season that you can enjoy living in NYC. I miss wearing things like, fluffy sweaters, wool coats, and those warm cozy boots. In this post and a few of the following posts, I'll share with some of my fall/winter favorite things to wear.


Style note: I choose this gray sweater dress from Forever21. The dress is made from cotton spandex, it has a soft and feels good on. I got it in a size 2x. This dress fits very well, and because of the spandex in the fabric this dress hugs you in all the right places. The dress hugs at the waist and flares out at bottom, giving that skater skirt look. The sleeves on this dress come about mid forearm (for me). I wanted to add some color to this dress, and to show how you accomplish two looks. I looked for a vest, but I couldn't find one that I liked. I decided to pair this dress with a sleeveless shirt. The orange shirt that I choose is from Forever21, its made of a 100% Rayon. I got this in a 3x, It was a little big, but I wanted to make sure that it wasn't to tight fitting over the dress. I added a black belt from Rainbow shops. I didn't see this belt online. If you have a Rainbow shops near you, they have quit a few of these belts in stock. I accessorize the outfit with gold jewelry (form my personal collection). I also paired the outfit with some gray ankle boots. These boots I bought last year from Cato, this is the first time out the box. As I stated in the beginning of this post, many time I buy fall/winter items and don't get an opportunity to wear them, until the following season.


              


                        

       
           

   
           
 
 
 
 




1 comment: