Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fall has finally arrived part 3...

As I  continue this series, "fall has finally arrived". I will continue to share with my favorite outfits to wear during this season. The weather has been holding true to the season with the morning air being cold and brisk and the nights also the same.

This outfit I put together is mixer of old and new. I wore this on date night. My husband and I lead very busy lives, but we maintain that alone time for just the two of us. We maintain our date nights, it can be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights. We like to do simply thing. Sometimes its a movie, a play or show, or sometimes its as simple as sharing an ice cream cone, or just a hand held walk in the park.

Style note: This orange sweater that I'm wearing is another one of my favorite piece in my closet that I like to wear in this season. I bought this last year from Ashley Stewart. The legging are a type of crushed velvet. They feel great and are a great fit ( yeah...they done roll down). I bought these from Torrid (new), I got the size 1, which is equivalent to sizes 14/16. The black bootie are from Cato Fashions (two seasons ago). I added a black and gold belt, from, Rainbow Shops (I bought this earlier this year). As you all can tell by now, I love belts. I add a belt to just about everything I wear. I think that every woman should have and wear a belt. In my opinion, it adds a finishing touch to your outfit, and it accentuate your waist line. The gold jewelry are from my personal collection. The leather jacket blazer I wore here, I've had for several years, I also bought this from Ashley Stewart.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment