Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fall has finally arrived part 2....

In my previous post fall has finally arrived. I shared with you how it can be hot all the way into December here in Central Florida, and that sometime we don't get to wear our favorite fall and winter
clothing. Well this week we got a treat, for the past few days we've been in the 40's to 50's. I know some of you would laugh and say, oh, that's not cold, but we Floridians would beg to differ.

One of my favorite pieces to wear in the fall, are cardigan sweaters. I love to layer them with my favorite pencil skirt, jeans, pants, or throw it over that favorite dress, to give it a fresh look.

I found some really cute ones at Forever21. They're available in a variety of colors, lime green, fuchsia , blue, gray, and a few other colors. They also come in either long or waist length style, and are available in sizes XL - 3X. I purchased the long ones, and of course I just couldn't buy one, I bought the, lime green, fuchsia, bluelish greenish color, you see me wearing in this post. I purchased the 1X, because I found that size was good for me. They're very roomy, so you can definitely size down.

Style notes: I choose to style my cardigan with a peach skirt, a peach cami, peach belt, gold accessories. I decided to add a bit of a twist to my outfit, by adding, leopard color shoes and handbag.

  
 
 Blue cardigan sweater, peach skirt and cami, were bought at Forever21. Shoes, handbag, jewelry, and belt, are all from my personal collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment