Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fall Fab Dress....

I'm very particular when I shop for clothing. I look at things like, style, color, cut, and workmanship. I found this fabulous fall dress. This dress fits like it was especially made for me. Although it hugged my curves, it was very comfortable.

This dress has a cowl neck top and a chevron stretch bottom, its asymmetrical waist line is fitted and slimming. The cut and fit of this dress is very true to size, I'm between a size 14/16, I purchased the 3x, and it was an excellent fit. Because of the stretch in this dress, if your someone who wears a 18 you may be able to wear the 3x, depending on your body type. The top doesn't have as much stretch as the bottom.

Style note: I purchased this dress from Fashion to Figure. I wanted make this dress pop, so, I accessorized this dress with red and gold. The red sandals are from DSW. This sandal fits great and very comfortable to walk in. The jewelry is from my personal collection.

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment