Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Holiday style...

I'm a bit behind in my holiday style pick, I just can't believe that the holiday season is upon us again so soon. I've been scouting the internet and stores looking for items for my holiday style collection. They were so many great styles to choose from. This is time that many of us are getting ready to attend those holiday parties. Now through the end of the holiday season, I'm going to share with you my holiday style ideas and selections.

In this post I've selected an outfit that you can wear to either an office party, or to that after work holiday party.

I choose this outfit from Forever21. The top is a peplum style, with some kick pleats in the waist, it also has a zipper in the back. This top is made from, polyester spandex fabric, it does have a bit of stretch to it. I got this top in the cream color, in a size 3x. This top fits really well. I'm a 14/16, and I felt that I could wear this top in a 2x. If your between sizes 18/20, you can wear this top in a 3x.
The pants is a panel mesh front leggings. These leggings are made from, polyester, rayon, nylon, spandex. I love the way these leggings fit, they went all the up to and beyond my waistline, and they didn't roll down ( I really hate when leggings do that). I got the 3x, and the fit is pretty true to size. Again, I'm a 14/16, and these were an exact fit for me. Even though they have spandex in them, I found that they didn't stretch that much. I think this is because of the nylon panel in the front of the leggings.


Style note: Cream  kick pleat back zipper peplum  top, paired with a black mesh panel front leggings, form Forever21. I accessorize the top with a black and gold belt, to enhance my waistline and to add some color to the top, so that it wouldn't look so plain, I also added gold jewelry. I couldn't decide whether to wear this outfit with shoes or ankle boots, so, in this post I gave you both looks. I think that I would go with the ankle boots. Shoes, ankle boots, and jewelry are from my personal collection. I actually bought the ankle boot last fall, this was the first time out the box.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment