Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Monday, September 22, 2014

Stripes and Asymetrical hem lines

Stripes and asymmetrical hem lines are hot this season. I've noticed too, that quite a few designers are moving away from the traditional dark drab colors, and are add a array of colors to there designs. The styles that I put together in these pictures are your traditional black and white, but I added that splash of brilliant color for a twist.

    
    
Style note: For this outfit I choose a black and white stripe pencil skirt in a size 14/16 from Ashley Stewart. The fit was good, but for me it was a bit too roomy in the waist. The yellow top in a size 14/16, is also from Ashley Stewart. the fit was perfect. Accessories: blue necklace, bracelet and black fishnet hose are form Cato. The navy blue suede booties is from shoe dazzle (last year).
 
 
 
 
 
Style note: For this out fit, I choose the black and white color block dress from Lane Bryant
I loved the way this dress fit, I got it in a size 14/16. Accessories: yellow necklace is from Cato , yellow and silver bangles are from Body Central . the shoes is from Shoe Dazzle (two years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment