Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday style picks continued...

Many of us have spent the month of December preparing and planning for Christmas day. We all have different reasons (religious or otherwise) we celebrate Christmas. This is the season were we experience the excitement of gift giving, and spending time with family and friends. Through all the madness that this season can bring, and the planning of our events and gatherings, we must remember to keep our style intact. Enjoy your Holidays, stay safe, and remember the reason for the season.

Style note: I choose this red envelope body con dress from Torrid, I absolutely love this dress. I love the way it fits and I love the way it feels on, the dress is made for polyester/rayon. This dress is designed with a faux wrap front with gathers at the side (which is very slimming), the plunge neckline and the asymmetrical hem line, make this dress so sexy and flattering. I purchased the size 1, which is equivalent to size 14/16. This dress is very true to size, so, you'll have to purchase your true size.  I choose to make this dress a bit more formal, so I added statement pieces, pearl and silver necklace, earrings and bracelet (from my personal collection), and red and silver spike high heel pumps (also form my personal collection). You can dress up or down this dress depending on your occasion. Red is a color that you can accessorize with many other colors. You can do, gold, taupe, black, white or cream. For those of you who don't like your arm out, you can easily add a shrug or a shawl.

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment